Jeff Martinek

Assistant Director, Missouri Southern State University Honors Program, Associate Poorflosser of Puppetry and Inkless Littlesure

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Married and Loving It


Here's a picture taken on October 1st, immediately following my wedding to Kathy. The day was gorgeous, but my wife was even more so. That's lake Erie in the background, by the way.

2 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kathy and Jeff!

Congratulations from Moscow (I hope it's not too late and you haven't divorced already, huh?)

I wish you long and happy life together plus as many kids as you can handle (my experience shows that one is enough and two can drive you nuts in a sec).

Ok, no more stupid jokes,
Lots of hugs,

Konnie

P.S. Jeff, don't be confused, you never met me :-)
P.P.S. I really like the picture of you together, Kathy you look SOOO good!

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gut gemacht herr Doktor Martinek!! I wish nothing but the best for you both, the best and a 30 million dollar winning lottery ticket!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home