Jeff Martinek

Assistant Director, Missouri Southern State University Honors Program, Associate Poorflosser of Puppetry and Inkless Littlesure

Saturday, July 02, 2005

We're Off!


We're Off! Posted by Picasa

In about 24 hours I will begin the first leg of my trip as the faculty representative for this year's MSSU Oxford program. I leave Joplin on Sunday, July 3rd, fly to St. Louis, then Chicago, then London. The final leg of the trip---London to Oxford---will be by motor coach.

I dread the jetlag that awaits me, but I look forward with great excitement to the adventure ahead. I know we have a great group of what Chaucer would call "sondry folk," and I look forward to sharing a truly educational experience.

2 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Adam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Greetings from U of M-St. Louis! Nice to see you in the blogsphere. I dig the updated look of the Honor's College site as well. Looks like y'all are on the ball! I look forward to reading your posts, rantings, and pithy insights. Oh yeah,and I start my first TAship this fall semester!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home